Breathing and firing problem

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Coke&Pepsi Suck

Soft Drink Baron
Apr 20, 2001
Little Rock, AR
Visit site
Hi. When ever i try to hold my breath and fire at the same time, the view changes from the scope to the normal view without firing. The only way i can fire is to hold my breath and then release the alt-fire button and immeadiatly firing. Is it supposed to be like this or is this a bug?

wiseassbnty

Jack's smirking revenge
Dec 6, 2000
www.whatisthebinty.com
Hold down the ALT-FIRE key (same key used to shoulder the gun or aim down the barrel) to hold your breath..you'll notice after a few seconds of holding the button that you're view will stop bobbing, then when you release it you start bobbing (breathing) again. You can't kill yourself either by holding breath, after a while you start to bob again on your own.