PDA

View Full Version : Realistic Weapons Mod or Umod...?

WhiteGoldWielder
20th Apr 2001, 02:52 AM
Anyone recommend a mod/Umod type thing for realistic weapons? I've played with AgentX and liked it; I was wondering whether there were others out there that PuFers had played and enjoyed...

WhiteGoldWielder

Shock6822
20th Apr 2001, 03:03 AM
try Infiltration, Tactical Ops, Operation Stingray, and Strike Force
INF and OS are hosted ehre at planetunreal
TacOps is at www.tactical-ops.net
SF is at www.strikeforcecenter.com

Uisge
20th Apr 2001, 08:52 AM
Infiltration: http://www.planetunreal.com/infiltration/

Infiltration tries to be the most realistic but they all aim for realistic mnodern-day weapons and action.

chickenbonebob
20th Apr 2001, 10:23 AM
I like the Infiltration Mod. But if you REALLY want realsim, beyond just the modern day weapons, then you have to get that Logitech iFeel mouse and the UT "touch/feel" patch from the UT website. You can feel all the different weapons, all the pickups in the game, all the damage you take, all explosions, all lifts, even running thru water and stuff. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED for realism!!

I_AM{skullface}
20th Apr 2001, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by chickenbonebob
you have to get that Logitech iFeel mouse and the UT "touch/feel" patch from the UT website. You can feel all the different weapons, all the pickups in the game, all the damage you take, all explosions, all lifts, even running thru water and stuff. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED for realism!!

I agree, I have the iFeel mouse and it's really great. Good size mouse, nice and heavy enough to feel right, and the iFeel is really excellent. You can even feel doors open, the ground shake when things explosions go off near you, and each weapon not only feels different when you shoot it, but it feels different when you select it.

Check it out, you won't be dissappointed!

-I_AM

Xhalted1
20th Apr 2001, 10:48 AM
If it is a laser mouse I will get it. If not then..not.

It will be a good/better way to adjust to weapons off :) As well as to help the def play the game also. Very nice...If it is laser!