New problem with movers

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
This isn't my problem, I'm posting on behalf of someone else, so I'll say everytyhing I know on the subject.

Quote:
"I run into it, it moves out of the way, there's a hole in the floor in front of me, but I am blocked just as if the mover had not moved."

The shape is an irregular shape, but the door is only made of a single piece. The only suggestions I have left are to rebuild the door, but if anyone has any other suggestions, they will be much apreciated.

The ultimate novice

It's MY island!
Feb 14, 2001
Gator Country
Visit site
Could the hole be too small? I think this is less a problem with the mover than it is a problem with the opening. I would try fiddling with different views in the editor, looking for something unusual. Turn on and off real time, do an automatic pot path network and see if it paths through the doorway. Get some clues, and maybe try to get a copy of the map to post here so we can discect it. :evilgrin:

(We should have one of those available!)