Men, ready your pans and get ready to cook!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

CAVERNA2K

Look, a fliing something!!!!!
Mar 12, 2001
www.geocities.com
Big smile today(4/18/2001)... 1 single year of dating. A time of love, knowledge, respect and passion.

Me and my girl met in a party of our college. We simply were dancing cheek-to-cheek only a few moments we got together.

Now we´re up for a year. U know, ye? Well, we got out for a while, danced and so... Then we went for a dinner, in a friend of mine house, specialy prepared for the ocasion.

Well, the dinner had to be done. She would not do it anyway, so - as expected - I did.

Here goes my Spaguetti Au Caverna recepy:(2ppl)
stuff:
bacon - 250g -> cut in small pieces.
onion - 200g -> in very small pieces.
mustard in grain(la'Ancieene) - mustard in grain: DarkBis should help.
milk cream "Creme de Leite" - 350g.
a bit of oil.
Peper, anythin... DarkBis will help in the sauces section.
Your prefered type of pasta.
How to do:
Get a pan. Put the sliced bacon and the onion together. fry them. When you feel the bacon is ready - smell it - and the onion is golden put the milk cream. Stir the mix very well, now in low heat(diminute the power of the heat on your stove).
Put half a soup mustard in the mix. Keep it moving till it gets a bit more expesse - it should get be like a regular gravy. Now some pepper, erves du provence, DarkBis help and so... Now just put it over the pasta and serve it while hot.
Preferred drink: red wine, like Chile´s Casilero del Diablo; or Brazil´s Miolo Reserva. Don´t get Argentine wines nor the USA ones. They don´t have the right taste. Don´t try Portuguese wine for the main dish: this kind of wine - Port Wine - is too "heavy" for a meal, but it rox in the "entrance".

This is my stuff for now.

DarkBls

Inf Ex-admin
Mar 5, 2000
France
mustard in grain(la'Ancieene)
You certainly referer to the Moutarde à l'ancienne
I see you are a connoisseur ;)

milk cream "Creme de Leite
The correct name is Crème Fraîche

Peper, anythin... DarkBis will help in the sauces section
Me? I don't think so, but my fiancée, yes ! ;)

erves du provence, DarkBis help and
I tihk i can help on this one ! I just need to go out of my house to get some in my garden. Because i live in "Provence" ;)

About the whine, i would choose a "Cote du Rhône village, Rosé" like this one. (Of course, because a part of my family is wine grower :D

Anyway, after that, if you don't have conquered her heart, try to look for someone else !