CD-Burning: help wanted.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

CAVERNA2K

Look, a fliing something!!!!!
Mar 12, 2001
www.geocities.com
I just got my own CD-recorder . It´s a LG, cheat and good one: about 200R$(100 Dollars). My main dificulty is to put my MP3 songs in CD-Audio format. The program that comes with the package puts only Cd to CD or WAV to CD. I don´t wanna convert all my Bruce Dickinson songs to wave and then rec´em. Is there any program that records from MP3 to CD directly??? Now I could use some adivice here.

I´ll be granted for any reply; thanks you all.

PS: My friends said that NERO is a good one, but It´s paid... Something for free???

PS: i know the cracks stuff all about.

Mason

Self appointed voice of reason
Dec 14, 2000
Upstate NY
forums.unreal2.net
You can convert them a number of ways. The method I use is Musicmatch Jukebox..it has an option to convert files from WAV to MP3's of varying kbps. I use it all the time to convert CD's to MP3's. Not sure where you can go to get it, I got mine from a gaming magazine CD. Hope this helps.

Kastral

Brazen Lunatic
Apr 27, 2000
Tennesse
Visit site
I've found Nero to be very unrealiable. If you have probs all you have to do is use winamp. If you go to the options/preferences. select output plugins. Select Nullsoft Disk Writer plug-in. Then configure (selects directory to which to write). Then, just play the mp3s you want and viola, they are there in wav format, ready to burn