Aagh!! When Will This Damn Game Work??

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

[AWC]Ragnarok

Anti-Westlife Campaigner
Apr 16, 2001
England
antiwc.homestead.com
i've tried to get it to work on OpenGL with new drivers. it cocked up.
i've run it on software renderer with everything set low. I got an average of 6.33 fps.
i just tried to get it to work in D3D. it took me 10 minutes to set up my player and start a game. it spends a few minutes loading everything. when i finally got a game started, it spent 5 minutes precaching, which it never did before. the game then renderered 2frames in 10 seconds!! it wa unplayable!!
How the hell can i get my updated ATI Rage LT Pro AGP video card to run this game smoothly????
please help!!

stefan

May 24, 2000
Visit site
Ouch

A rage pro, In the past I gamed with my onboard ati rage pro turbo.
Dont go for d3d or opengl, there is no way.

Software rendering should work with heavy tweaking.
I use to play unreal with it.
There is a place for you to go, it is an ati rage site, there you can find advice and customdrivers that should get UT running maybe smooth in lowres, if your cpu is not at the same (low ) level as the videocard.
Changes are that you'll find it here:

http://www.rage3d.com/files/drivers/rageltdriver.shtml