Looking for VERY GOOD QUALITY UT art/images/symbol for wall

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SadaraK

Groving in UT since 1999
Jan 1, 2001
UK
I need to find some large very high resolution good quality images of the UT symbol or UT related pictures because I have seen a place where u can have images transferred onto a large carved wooden surface that look awsome. I first need to be able to get ahold of some A3 or bigger pictures of the art to give to the shop to be transferred onto the wood though, so any links or ideas would be nice.

Cheers

ChrisToth.hu

Level Designer
Oct 2, 2000
Atlantis
If you had some vector based image editing prog like Adobe Illustrator...they can usually convert pilxeled images to vector based and that way you could scale it(e.g the UT logo) up with minimal quality loss.