Is it just me or ................

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Claude_Ballz

Ballz-Like
Jan 17, 2000
Visit site
...............are you getting tired of servers that ONLY run "Face". I mean, granted ... it's an excellent CTF map ... maybe a contender for one of the best ever ... but there are so many other good maps out there to try, with new ones coming out almost daily.
Just wondered what yall thought.

SimplyCosmic

ERGO. VIS A VIS. CONCORDANTLY.
Dec 25, 1999
Northeast Ohio
www.simplycosmic.net
faced.png

I feel so "old school" doing that . . .

8-4-7-2

Mar 6, 2000
Germany
Yes

Run custom maps for god's sake!
I only play Face with people I know. But as soon as strangers join the game is ruined in 90% of all cases

Boom

Rumpshaking Moderator
Mar 28, 2000
Visit site
I avoid all face servers.

Most of the servers I really like don't even run face anymore.

Claude_Ballz

Ballz-Like
Jan 17, 2000
Visit site
Don't get me wrong, I still enjoy Face ... if it's in rotation with other maps ... not neccesarily every map available for download ... just a few more.
I dunno ...... UT Still Rules!

Deathwing

Raucous Rodentia
Mar 15, 2000
Canada
I am getting so tired of playing Face. But my server picks are usually based more on things like "ping." ;)