Should you be the last one to post in your thread?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

OshadowO

Irregular
Feb 10, 2000
CA
Ummm...errr.....does this have anything to do with that stupid last person to post wins thread?

Shock6822

Cock of the Walk
Jul 2, 2000
That way ->
/me breaks all rules

goshenized_v2.gif

the~oreca

Retired.
Jul 10, 2000
NB, Canada
Well you can easily be the last one to reply by locking it right after, I use to do that when I started posting here, when I had a question as soon as it was answered I just locked it.

Kray

Time chaser
Sep 17, 2000
Fool's Paradise
utgallery.tripod.com
Hmmm, how would you know if you are the last one to post in your thread? You might be expecting other people to reply, but nobody did, hence you're the last one. ;)

To be honest, I don't quite understand the point of your question. Which (to YOU) is good or bad? Or did I miss something...

Morety

The Farterator
Feb 23, 2000
Toronto
www.legionoflions.com
There's no etiquette whatsoever that implies you should be the last one to post in one of your own threads.

Actually, I can think of one case where someone would post, and as soon as he had one reply he'd reply again. He had every second post in his own topics constantly. I found that to be pretty annoying myself.

GunnerX

2345 Posts
Mar 14, 2000
Canadia
www.gunnerx.com
Well, then there's times you're the last one to post and the thread goes to 3rd page then someone else responds and you miss it. So you really can't always be the one to post last. ;)