LIGHT PROBLEMS IN UT

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

detr1

Feb 6, 2000
Visit site
When I had my Vodoo card installed I had no problems with the game being dark. Now I have upgraded to a TNT NVIDIA CARD and installed all the latest drivers and patches.

But the game is dark....real dark. Have the gamma/brightness up as far as it can go. I even downloaded that utility to turn the gamma up on my monitor, to no avail.

All other games are fine (including Q3) but UT is DARK. I have seen many posts regarding this problems (search = brightness or darkness) but no real solutions.

If anyone out there has found a solution or has any ideas then I (and all others experiencing this problem) would be much appreciative!!

Rock

Jan 29, 2000
u.k
Visit site
Yep me too, ive still got a voodoo 2 and find alot of games dark including ut, so where can i grab this monitor utility?