Infiltration Will Not Start!!!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Trevy009

Apr 10, 2001
Visit site
Help, please!! I have a mac... When I click on the Infiltration icon it starts to load but it stops and a message comes up saying," Unable to load package for the file WinDrv."
Please help.

Thanks,

Trev

BA Baracus

I pity the fool!
Oct 17, 2000
texas
www.giantsofscience.org
the Launcher download that had the program with the INF icon should have also contained two .ini files, "Infiltration.ini" and "INF_USER.ini"(i don't think that's the *exact* filename for the second but it's something close to that). these two files already exist in the UT:System folder, but replace them with the ones from the Launcher download. should work now.

Trevy009

Apr 10, 2001
Visit site
Ok thanks, but now when I try to start it it loads all the way untill it says "linking all objects". Then it freezes and will not force quit. I ave to reboot...

Help again please.

Trev