For BlueSniper

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Keiichi

Old Timer
Mar 13, 2000
Hey, bud. I tried sending you a private message, but you've got PM'ing turned off. Since your email isn't visable from the forums, I figured I'd post this here. Anyways, I was browsing around for some MGS-related artwork the other day when I stumbled upon a couple pictures which looked like they'd make great sigs/avatars. Of course, I immediately thought of you. So, I did a bit of editing, and here they are. What do you think?

BSAvatar.jpg

BSSig.jpg

Feel free to use these if you like. If not, it's no big deal.

-Keiichi

OICW

Reason & Logic > Religion
They look pretty cool Keiichi. Btw, sorry if my change to the title of '"..Ps2 fanatic" as offended you. I mean, you post screenshoits of upcoming Ps2 games every 2nd day or so and you show more signs of being a Ps2 fanatic than me :)

So if this offends you in any way, please tell me and I'll change it.

Keiichi

Old Timer
Mar 13, 2000
That's fine with me. I was going to put "PS2 Whore" in my title, but it was too many characters, what with "INF Forum Moderator" already in there, and I didn't want to sacrifice "Anime Otaku", so...

In case anyone cares, here's the original sig image, without text:

Base.jpg

-Keiichi

BlueSniper

if today was yesterday, what's tomarrow?
Mar 6, 2001
Glad you thought of me!

hey, man, thanx! I wanted a new AV and you answered my prayers!

I'm testing now... so hope it works!

Keiichi

Old Timer
Mar 13, 2000
No problemo. By the way, I made a slight improvement. Hope you like it...

BSSig02.jpg

-Keiichi

BlueSniper

if today was yesterday, what's tomarrow?
Mar 6, 2001
oh, HELL YEAH!

you rock, man.

:extremely big smiley guy: