Legacy ownz!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Gir

Offensive mode!
Apr 23, 2000
Peking Eend.
Visit site
It's been a long time since I tried some Unreal singleplayer. I forgot how it feld to explore the unknown. Surely, I've played a LOT of coop Unreal, but that just wasn't the same. I practically know Unreal by hart. It is such a nice thing to have something new to explore.

So THANK YOU VERY MUCH, DECYBER! I've had a great time playing it :)

Hellscrag

UnrealSP'er
Nov 10, 1999
Bristol, England
www.hellscrag.net
I have got through the Keladrad Halls or whatever they are called, and have reached the place with the big sun.

It's not the best singleplayer I've ever played but it has some coolness value. I'll keep dipping in. What I did think, was that the Nexus village really rocked :)

Techno JF

He Who Has Powerful Words
Since I saw this thread here, I thought I'd put my 2 cents in.

I beat Legacy quite a while ago, and I REALLY enjoyed it. I had started to think that the UT community had practically shunned the Single Player gametype.

Then I discovered Legacy, and I DL'd it, to give it a try. Needless to say, I was more than impressed.

I also noticed that it came with a partial version of OldSkool Amp'd, so I then got the full version of that. Since then, I've been playing a LOT of single player map packs, and I had almost forgotten that I could still play Botmatch in UT.

So, hats off to DeCyber and EZKeel, and a special thanks to usaar33 for making OldSkool. I wonder what projects each of them is going to invent next.

BTW, I have played Legacy so much that I don't have to cheat (i.e. write or draw the path on a sheet of paper) when I get the Icon of Memory in Kalladrad Halls.

usaar33

Un1337
Mar 25, 2000
Unknown
www.UsAaR33.com
Originally posted by TechnoArcher
So, hats off to DeCyber and EZKeel, and a special thanks to usaar33 for making OldSkool. I wonder what projects each of them is going to invent next.

BTW, I have played Legacy so much that I don't have to cheat (i.e. write or draw the path on a sheet of paper) when I get the Icon of Memory in Kalladrad Halls.

Wow, I've beat Legacy on easy, medium, and hard (maybe I'll try unreal one of these days). I still haven't memorized it.

BTW, thank you for all your kind words about Legacy.

I suppose the next big SP thing will be Operation: Na Pali. I kinda like it so far. First time you have friendly combatants. And they aren't human either :D

Gir

Offensive mode!
Apr 23, 2000
Peking Eend.
Visit site
There should be a ramp or some kind of ledge above it. You cannot acces it if you are standing next to the generator. You'll have to get to the top of that large structure in the middle of the map.