Matrix Inf

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

MJACK

Mar 14, 2000
Lexington, MA, USA
Visit site
Lately when I play Inf offline with bots, I play almost exclusively with Matrix settings (team dm with me vs. five bots, slomo .1, and low gravity mutator on relatively small and open maps such as Tyard) and it's damn fun, highly recommended. I was wondering how to do a couple of things to improve it: 1. How do I bind a key to slomo .1? (I know there's some kind of console command to do this) and 2. Is there any way to set gravity besides the mutator? (console command?) Low gravity mutator lets you jump too high, but you can't really get that matrix feel with the standard Inf jump.

[Delta]Predator

Mar 24, 2001
Behind you...
www.phillipsfam.com
The console command to change the speed is "slomo <1>" with 1 being the default value. I don't know if there is one for gravity, probably something like "lowgrav" or "lowgravity." Just do a search on console commands or something of that order because I remember seeing a site somewhere that said how to bind keys to console commands using your UnrealTournament.ini file.

MJACK

Mar 14, 2000
Lexington, MA, USA
Visit site
<a target="_new" href="http://www.planetunreal.com/modsquad/reviews/gravcontrl.htm">Gravity Control Mutator</a> seems to do the trick for gravity, lets you set gravity at whatever you want. I find around 35% works well. Have to set the gravity from standard UT though.