Ranking?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

carnivore

Built For The kill
Feb 6, 2001
israel
i wonder i inf has any king of ranking or ladder system so you can see your score of victorys and kills and where you stand.
i know its a team game. yet it will be intersting to have that king of system.

[SOB]Grunt_X

SOB Clan Officer
Sep 6, 2000
www.theonlinegaming.com
There's a website called the CLQ at http://www.theclq.com that does rankings for lots of things, including TacOps and Infiltration 2.6. I'm not sure if they've started doing 2.85 yet or not.

There is a caveat with those rankings though as it skews heavily towards people with the highest minutes played vs. just frags per minute or weighted against other players like ngworldstats.

B.PRIMO B.$M.Inc.$

Master of your Disaster.
Nov 22, 2000
www.engr.orst.edu
Yes the rankings our screwed GX, pay attention to the Kpm to track ur fragging fun
c@rnivore.

Keeping ur kills up is only a small slice of what i consider a true Infiltration player,
someone mentioned that this is not a team game is just being pissy,
working as a unit with tactically minded players is what its all about.

Free infil tip of the day: dont take more than 5 paces without checking your six.