Hey Ballistophobia

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Zundfolge

Dec 13, 1999
USA
Did you ever check out a band called "Drive Like Jehu" ?

I posted about them in the old forum just before it was shut down, but dunno if you ever saw it.

You can find a lot of their stuff on Napster, but here's one free legal mp3 (and a little bit of info)
http://www.epitonic.com/artists/drivelikejehu.html

I figure if you dig ATDI you'd dig Drive Like Jehu

Ballistophobia

Hedonistic Forum Panacea
Jul 15, 2000
Middlesex, NJ USA
goatse.cx
Whoa, good lookin Zund. I'm likin it. It's not too similar which is what I like about, I like it when someone reminds you of someone but doesn't sound just like em. :)

Ima check out some more of their stuff on Nappy. How'd you hear of these guys? Oh and do you like them and ATDI or did you just hear it and remember that I do?

Thanx again, I'm likin the Caress song more and more. :)

Zundfolge

Dec 13, 1999
USA
I've been a fan of Drive Like Jehu for years, a good friend of mine is a drummer from San Deigo, he now lives here in Wichita and plays drums for a ska band called O'Phil. He went to Highschool with the guys in Jehu and also a band called Inch (also worth checking out, if you can find a copy of their CD "Stresser")

You mentioned ADTI and they kinda reminded me of Jehu so I thought you'd dig.

These guys have a HUGE cult following in SoCal :D

Ballistophobia

Hedonistic Forum Panacea
Jul 15, 2000
Middlesex, NJ USA
goatse.cx
Hehe, you like Hot Snakes too I guess right? :)

I'll check out Inch while I'm at it. I'm always lookin to hear somethin new, probably why I like ATDI, they just have something about them, sad that they are takin a hiatus from the music scene for a while. :(

But they deserve a break, they have been breakin their balls for the past many years and deserve some time off, plus of the band members, Jim, is getting married so that's cool. :)