Once upon a time, I had 115 posts...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

St0rmcaller

[AFA]'s unoffical godfather
Apr 4, 2001
United States of America
But on my 116th post...I noticed that my username has changed to dogboy, which is not me. It would not allow me to change it again. Bad thing. Bad thing gonna happen.

LOOK!!! only 1 post! I'm a newbie every one!!! Woohoo. fuk me with a rusty spork.

LordSpoon

plastic fork! my name is plastic fork dammit!
Nov 7, 2000
Once upon a time, my name was plastic fork. I chose this here 'LordSpoon' for the login name intentionally because I use it on an (old) email address. I hope this can be fixed.

No such thing as a metal spork? bullshi</b>it! Trust me, there is, and I know these things ;)

St0rmcaller

[AFA]'s unoffical godfather
Apr 4, 2001
United States of America
So liked the punisher anthem, eh DeadeyeDan?

Okay, well, I can put it back. But that will take alot of rewinding of the Biohazard song, Punishment. Special thanks to Napster, may it rest in pieces.

I kinda liked the ol' Hamlet solilique, though. Sometimes I just gotta let the Art fag in me out everyonce in a while.