SUCK THAT KTA and RSB!!! - kiddin, My new sig.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

CAVERNA2K

Look, a fliing something!!!!!
Mar 12, 2001
www.geocities.com
´he he he... This is for anyone that said my sig was offensive. I thought it was damn pretty!!!

Well, Dear Darky*,
Is this une better for everyones vir... eyes?, HAHAHAH... Hope u all ejoy these best Playmates ever. Only their nice faces, ´cause due to the age of most of u kiddies, My posts could only be read after 22:00 and only for 18+... The INF RSB/KTA rated my sig as X, but i´ve kicked all their @$$3$$ over the net só they just rated it as M(ature).
Well, anyway, if any of you want to meet pretty girls, just be nice, don´t treat them as goddess: they aren´t. They are just as anyone else: human. They deserve respect, truth, honesty and mannership. Be nice the them, to you they will be nice. You harvest what u plant: if u plant happynes, hapinnes will be your next dish; but if u plant mines, u´ll fly away the stratosfere and go to Heaven via fax.

About this new sig, it has some of the most famous Brazil´s dancers - not "exotic dancers". They are showgirls, they present programs about sex, radical sports, quizes, and general fun. I´ve met at least one of them in person - Joana- and belive me: she is not like Pamela Anderson - junkie, dumbass, silicon valley made.
She is totally inteligent - does Law in a very respected Unicersity ,cool, hansome and finally: very, I mean, very*100000000 HOT. She kicks ass. Just that.

*DarkBls.

Last edited by a moderator:

HanD_of_DarKNesS

Evil Bastard
May 23, 2000
Ottawa, ON (Canada)
CAVERNA2K:

The main problem with your old sig was the size of it. This one is fine, and restriction of the images to faces is appreciated for all our "younger" members.

Thanks.

DarkBls

Inf Ex-admin
Mar 5, 2000
France
I'm glad too see you change your sig.
I didn't have anything against it personnaly, and most moderator thought like me. but unluckly some people are offend by it! :confused:

Anyway i find your new, several time better than the previous one.

I edited your message, because you misspelled my name. I hope you will forgive me for that :p

I'm pretty sure you have a good taste about women.