Stratigie

• Thread starter Colte[LiveWireFreak]
  • Start date
  • Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
C

Colte[LiveWireFreak]

I have been thinking about this for a long time.

Before each round, each team is sent to a screen, where they plan an attach/defense/both, this should be standard for CTF, TDM, AS. All they would need is a small paint progie, and a .bmp of the map, and a chat screen at the bottom, where only the person chosen to give a stratigie will be able to talk to the rest of the team. This should be only in online games.

EX:

Timmy, you provide suppressive fire here

*a ruff circle appears on the map*

Then, you run over to here

*an arrow apears on the map*

Jhonny, you cover Timmy, and follow the same route

Louis, you take the bell tower

*a green ruff circle appears on the bell tower*

You will need a robar, and take Mark with you

Mark, take an assualt rifle, you will cover louis, you do most of the clearing for him.

Here is posible enemy positions that I can think of

*Red dots appear in various spots*

*team clicks "ready", and if they take to long, [over 5 min] they start automaticly.

This would not be TOO hard to do would it?

RogueLeader

Tama-chan says, "aurf aurf aurf!"
Oct 19, 2000
Indiana. Kill me please.
I think this would be a cool idea. You could have a whiteboard with the map on it and draw on it to show people what to do.

The only problem would be that on public servers no one would use it, and clans would already know what to do so they wouldn't need it.

perrin98

Aug 17, 2000
Damn rights, Shakken. This'll defenitly get things moving in the strategic direction. Whenever i'm in a game online i try to give commands and sometimes it even works, but this will give a good tactician the edge!