PDA

View Full Version : Any one want to kill me

ripsnort
3rd Apr 2001, 05:09 AM
I'd like to play some of you guys..or girls,
just to see what I'm made of,maybe tonight 4:ooPMish ??I'm eastern time.you name the place.

Wrath2001
3rd Apr 2001, 05:20 AM
HEADSHOT!

Wrath2001 turn ripsnort into a leaky peace of meat.

Ooooh! Yer!

ripsnort
3rd Apr 2001, 06:35 AM
when and were wrath....you'll answer to my mini gun!!!

DeeperShade
3rd Apr 2001, 06:52 AM
Ill play you, if you join #planetunreal on irc.enterthegame.com at anytime tonight you should see me there.. or you can just use my email deepershade@planetunreal.com

Find a server (remember that im located in England so if your in america try and get an east coast server ;) )
and then contact me

Stillborn
3rd Apr 2001, 06:53 AM
It's a damn shame that so many of you guys live "over there", across the vast sea, in the US of A... Me live in polar bear-cold-country-in-northern-Europe... Sweden... and my ping is like, not acceptable on many servers... It's just to bad... I'd make great target practice..

Zacko
3rd Apr 2001, 06:56 AM
Maybe you can frag me Stillborn? I'm in Nynäshamn.
I guess you would have to do the target practice though...

Stillborn
3rd Apr 2001, 07:03 AM
Originally posted by Zacko
Maybe you can frag me Stillborn? I'm in Nynäshamn.
I guess you would have to do the target practice though...

Cool... But we would have to set up some rules first... Stillborn is admin, Stillborn can use any weapon, opponent can only use enforcer (k, impact as well...), opponent may not pick up health, armour or ammo, in fact opponent may not move at all...

If this is accepted, Stillborn may actually hav a fighting chance...

Zacko
3rd Apr 2001, 07:08 AM
Sounds good to me, as long as you give me God Mode!!!

Do you use ADSL or 56k?

Stillborn
3rd Apr 2001, 07:11 AM
I have Internet Cable from Com Hem... 512/128 and NO you won't get to use GOD mode... that would be unfair...

Zacko
3rd Apr 2001, 07:16 AM
I use ADSL so we should suffer from the same lag if we take som pub 1vs1 server, or we could set up our own.
First you, then me.

Robot TinMan|BuF
4th Apr 2001, 01:56 AM
Hmm, seems like PuF has been invaded by Swedes.:D
As for the servers "over there", I pretty much get a lousy ping too. Tell U a lil secret tho: 99% of my time online, I play US-servers, cause I just luv to play with the ones I "know".;)
Embrace the lag. lol

garrett
4th Apr 2001, 03:06 AM
you can't let him use the IH, that is considered cheating in the wrong player's hands(IE: Nightmare)

;)

Stillborn
4th Apr 2001, 04:18 AM
Originally posted by garrett
you can't let him use the IH, that is considered cheating in the wrong player's hands(IE: Nightmare)

K Zacko, you heard the man... no Impact Hammering for you (yes!!! I can taste the smell of victory... lol) 'casuse we want a clean even fight... may the best of the sucky Swedes win...

Zacko
4th Apr 2001, 04:30 AM
Ok, can I use a funnylooking skin then so you can laugh yourself to death??

The best of us WILL win, a pity it won't be me though..
After I've seen the record you produced last night I'm scared ****less!!

Stillborn
4th Apr 2001, 04:39 AM
Zacko:

You talking to me?!? What record? Are you delirious or something... no more cough medicine for you laddy..!

Zacko
4th Apr 2001, 05:25 AM
Hehe!
Saw you won against a friend yesterday (congratulations!!), anyone with a single victory
would be a threat to me....

[RSU]Lina_Inverse
4th Apr 2001, 05:31 AM
Hey, welcome to PuF ripsnort, Stillborn and zacko !:)
Know that playing on US servers is not obligatory at all, i almost never do. Many of the good players here are Euro, so you won't ping bad on the servers they play at, don't worry ;) although being Euro doesn't make me a good player :/ so i'll be glad to have a scrim against any of you, i'm always in for a fight.

Stillborn
4th Apr 2001, 05:31 AM
Well... what can I say... my friend sux... :)

It was fun playing a little CTF with you yesterday... You are not at all as bad as you say you are... (damn liar ;))
But you didn't cap any did you?

Zacko
4th Apr 2001, 05:39 AM
You are lucky to have a friend that sux!!

The CTF game, well I didn't cap any. I took upon myself to add a little defense to the team. You did well on the offense if I remember correctly, finishing top in our team!

Where did you go after our little match?

Stillborn
4th Apr 2001, 05:46 AM
I have a girlfriend to keep satisfied... (not like that you perverts!) Watched a movie...

Well yeah, I finished on top a couple of times... but it's a team game, so that doesn't really matter... think I caped 3-4 times and we still lost... nice defence... lol ;)

Zacko
4th Apr 2001, 05:56 AM
I'm totally aware of the "girlfriend problem", I have one of those myself and she's not so thrilled about me spending time in front of the computer instead of being social with her....

Yep, the defense really sucked! Was pretty lonely back in the base, just me and a couple of enemies all the time!

Stillborn
4th Apr 2001, 05:59 AM
you got ICQ at home? If you do... give me "pling" and we could play together... I'll "help" you defend...

My ICQ: 25169071

Zacko
4th Apr 2001, 06:03 AM
I'll fix ICQ tonight, and, try to lure my girlfriend away from home :)

Swedix
4th Apr 2001, 07:12 AM
Hey Swedish mates.
I have a server running 1vs1 DM right now.
It's in Sweden so maybe you both ping good on it.
You can try to have your fight there.

IP: UNREAL://213.66.227.247:7777

Zacko
4th Apr 2001, 07:15 AM
Sorry, at work right now. Can't play through an Ericsson proxy. (maybe I should get a new job?) :)

Will it be up tonight?

Stillborn
4th Apr 2001, 07:16 AM
Goddamn Swedix! You're just full of suprises aren't you :D What the name of the server? I know how to login through the IP adress, but if I want 2 add it to my favs...

Swedix
4th Apr 2001, 07:19 AM
The name is Laplandia. (Well, I do live in Lapland :) )

Zacko
4th Apr 2001, 07:26 AM
/me waves towards northern sweden\

Stillborn
4th Apr 2001, 07:27 AM
K thanx Swedix... Man Swedes are sooo nice and talkative ;)

Swedix
4th Apr 2001, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by Zacko
Will it be up tonight?
Yes, it should be up 24 hours/day.
If you got any problems so let me know.

CrazyCougar
4th Apr 2001, 01:16 PM
Lets see:
If you want to add a server to your fav's and you only have the IP just right click in the fav menu and create a new one. Place the IP in the right spot and name the server anything you want. If you want it to auto update the name then click the auto update button. Otherwise it will keep your chosen name for it.

I would gladly setup my server for a little 1v1 match with godmode set for both parties. Naturally a demo would be required and TL would be active. I'd think a 10 frag match with no time limit would work.

For those who have never played with godmode on you can still kill someone if you telefrag them.. :D