Please, I Have An Obession

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

WrongWay

Mar 17, 2001
www.geocities.com
Ok, here's the problem:

I played infiltration and I loved it, after a few months something went wrong so I uninstalled UT to try and fix it. Upon reinstalling I discovered there was a scrath on my cd (several to be exact). So I bought a CD repair kit, didn't work. There is a few files that I can't manualy take of the CD and .umods and updates don't think its installed, WHAT DO I DO!!! INFILTRATION LOOKS BETTER THAN EVER AND I CANT PLAY!!!!!! HELP!!!

Deathwing

Raucous Rodentia
Mar 15, 2000
Canada
If you screwed up your CD, you're probably stuck buying a new one. It only costs like 10 bucks now.

OshadowO

Irregular
Feb 10, 2000
CA
If your CD is an original CD and really damaged contact epic or GT Interactive and they will mail you a replacment copy. I have no idea how much time this process takes tho as you'll probably need to mail in your CD first as proof.

I AM{skullface}

metrosexual
Oct 24, 2000
Boston, Mass
www.skullface.com
Same thing happened to me Wrongway. I wound up going out and buying the GOTY Edition, cost me $19.99.

I took my original CD back to the store I bought it from and they told me what Shadow said, to send it to GT. Figuring that might take a while, I just went out and bought a new one.

Good luck!

-I_AM