A Small LAN problem

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

TeKnOJaZDJ

Apr 2, 2001
Visit site
Hi I had a problem with UT in my network. I use two computers on my LAN to play multiplayer UT and it works fine for normal UT, but with mods and/or mutators, the mod/mutator works fine on the host computer, but the weapons and the special characteristics of the mutator/mod are not shown or do not work on the client computers. For instance in the Thievery mod/mutator, my host computer shows the visibility gem and acts like it is supposed to, lightening and darkening according to your visibility. On the client computer, the gem is not shown at all, as if the mutator/mod was not activated. Does anybody have any idea what is wrong or how to fix this situation so the mod/mutator is seen and works on both computers?