Can someone ask SOB........

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Blistering_Pants

T2 Junkie
May 14, 2000
VA, USA
To please try out some different colors. I don't mean to comlain but thier are so many new guys coming in latly that are having way too hard of a time telling the teams apart. I played a few matches with three our four guys in the negatives for scores :) Thanks, just a small rant :)

Lord_Bunker

Apr 18, 2000
Visit site
get rid of the black skin, it's got way to much green tint to it. i personally like the desert woodland mix. depends on the maps though.

B.PRIMO B.$M.Inc.$

Master of your Disaster.
Nov 22, 2000
www.engr.orst.edu
yeah the blue is bad for our image.
anything is better than blue.
good comprimise would be team A being URBAN and team B Woodland.
Now that I am thinking of it , ADMINS , whats that sheet u been smoking?

Alpha_9

Infiltration lead level designer
Jun 1, 2000
Washington State
We run blue vs woodlands on our Onecall.Net server because that's the camo choice for the ILCR clan league, which was voted on by members. I believe the same goes for SOB.

Zhane Striker

Mar 25, 2001
SOB Servers

I prefer Flecktarn myself. Keep in mind that although both teams having similar camo causes TKing, it is realistic and makes people learn to check their fire. In real life, you wont have 1 side wearing blue in a forest.

Also, I wanted to say that the lower jump settings on the SOB servers sucks. You cant reach many of the places on the maps. I dont know what the admins are smoking, because lower jump settings are just plain bad. If anything, they should try increasing the jump setting, because high jumping would be kewl and allow you to get around the level in ways the map makers hadnt even imagined.

Hypenotist

Catharsis hypothesis
Mar 15, 2001
Try playing german fleck vs russian green sometime in kosovo, theres a .de server out there running this combo and it's very hard to say the least. Blue vs Black can be a tough one too. I'm allright with most combos in day maps but the darker maps need alot more variance, perhaps people could cycle dark light-maps with diff camo variations to fix this.

{GD}Ghost

Counter Terrorist Operative
Mar 25, 2001
Classified
home.attbi.com
Camos

I personally like the Black/Woodland camo combo.

Oh yeah, don't forget....No ****ing cussing on SOB's goddamned, muther****in' servers, bitches!!

Tking is allow, but no cussing. (???)

I get yelled at for that (cussing) all the time. Just trying to add to the realizm. Don't mean to offend anyone. Now we will know what dead people would say if we could hear them after they die.

[SOB]Grunt_X

SOB Clan Officer
Sep 6, 2000
www.theonlinegaming.com
True, we don't allow cussing. And we may very well be the only ones that care. But we try and provide a 'wholesome' environment, though most will argue kids shouldn't be playing games like this anyway. :)

We don't go on other servers and tell people how to talk, we only do that in our own house.