Web Hosting

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

RogueLeader

Tama-chan says, "aurf aurf aurf!"
Oct 19, 2000
Indiana. Kill me please.
I am currently looking for a new host for Infiltration Tactics. I would appreciate any suggestions on a good hosting service. My budget is < $20/month, and preferably I would like no quotas (I plan to mirror the Inf files, which requiers a lot of space).

GHOST_IceCoLd

Your Daddy!
Oct 21, 2000
www.teamghost.com
LMFAO!

My budget is < $20/month, and preferably I would like no quotas (I plan to mirror the Inf files, which requiers a lot of space).

Well I dropped around $600 for dreamtactics.com and a few other domain name's. (Not telling but they all are INF releated!) And I have quota's. I really dont think you are going to find a site that dosent have a quota. The only way that's going to happen is if you get like PlanetUnreal or something to host your site.

Believe me I bought all my domain's for 3 year's and my hosting is for 2 year's! Yep $470 a year, but I also got the top of the line hosting etc.

So I recommend you look around, but for $20 a month look at getting something like this.

Emails- 10 or so
Space - 50 - 75mb
Upload - 250 mb's (Month)
CGI/Scripts/MySQL - Support

And some other stuff.

Ice

RogueLeader

Tama-chan says, "aurf aurf aurf!"
Oct 19, 2000
Indiana. Kill me please.
I mean excluding domain names ghost. i have found several hosts that fit well below my budget. However, I am trying to make sure I am getting a truly good deal. The last three hosts I've had have been....problematic...