Insta Rocket fire

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Flib

Peon
Mar 30, 2001
UK (Up north)
www.clanhig.co.uk
I've been wondering for a while now if there is a way to switch on and off insta rocket fire without going through the menus. I can see the line in user.ini responsible for setting it..

[Botpack.TournamentPlayer]
bInstantRocket=False

.. but binding keys to bInstantRocket=False/True doesn't work.

Does anyone have any suggestions? Also do people consider this cheating? The rate of fire with Insta rockets on is a wee bit faster than normal mode.

Insecta

Insectacidal
Jun 9, 2000
Switzerland
Not quite... Yes, you can, in theory. However, when you have it set on instant rocket fire, you will hold it down and it will fire exactly when it can. If you're clicking it at a rythm, there is less, or little chance you will get it perfect.

JJaX

Sup Big Perm, I mean Worm
Mar 23, 2001
NJ
www.thedirtydozenclan.com
Just hit the fire button to the tempo of any techo song and you got the right fire rate for the insta rocket effect. Once you get it its pretty easy, i have no problem with it.

el Gato

Has-Been
Jan 19, 2000
outside Raleigh NC
Instant rockets fire faster than single rockets in 'grouping' mode. Cleaner's commands work great when you want to toggle between the two. Very useful.