Nyc Lan

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

~Cobra~

Cursed!
Apr 7, 2000
Visit site
just want to post this again for those who haven't seen it... in the last month or so everything has been finalized and we're expecting a good turnout... the lan's in brooklyn on april 28-29th... don't miss out! :D

http://www.radonn.com/lan

all the relevant info you need should be on the site and if you need to contact me, it's on there as well...

I_B_Bangin

habitual line stepper
Aug 6, 2000
Boston, MA
Dude if you are that close you better show up. I am driving up from Boston to go to this shindig. I am pretty sure there are some people coming from farther distances though. Woohoo!

Speaking of woohoo's and shazbots, maybe we can get in some T2 while we are at it.

Ghostgeek][

Tomb Renter
Apr 30, 2000
Visit site
Attention....Cobra

tried the LAN signup page but it wouldnt submit.

1) [GTF]Ghostgeek][ (me,a former |PuF poster :))
2) One Bad SS (new to the GTF)

we are both in brooklyn,I have a 5 port 10/100 3Com Hub,win 98SE and ME disks etc.

[edit] ghostgeek@earthlink.net