| Society Kills |

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SK|Surrender2Me

Mar 29, 2001
Visit site
As Tribes 2 should be comming out this weekend (hopefully), its time to get busy, at least from the playing field. Unlike UT, tribes requires more players, which equals to a much larger clan.

I would like to invite anyone who has the ambition, motivation and most of all, the dedication to take part in a NEW clan that will be forming up to take advantage of Tribes2 from the getgo. We are looking for skilled players in FPS games, especially the CTF mod. We also do not want/allow children into this clan, children meaning the younger teens. Call us selfish or stereotype if you like, we really have no room for bad attitude & bad sportsmanship. There are always exceptions but this is the standard.

Our Goal: To dominate all leagues big and small. To work our way to Numero Uno and crush those who dare to take us down!
To have a blast, to create friendship, and to be elite in the strategy of TEAMWORK.

Simple goals actually, I had a dream once. ;)
Myself & a friend decided this, and please note that we are not power trip people here. Our team will ALL have a part in their skills, there will be no captains or leaders, only a Board of Directors.. Democracy babyeee! =D

If interested, please contact either Myself @ surrender2me@hawaii.rr.com or to SK|Disturbed @ mr_bojangles@yahoo.com .

**I go by the name of Kneelb4me in UT, as much love i have for the game, its time to move on, at least till UT2 comes out. Also, no bashing pls, if there is a problem then take it up with me via email/icq or get over it.