DM-E-arena from Nevroticur

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

mr.Pac Stealy

Getting better...
Dec 4, 2000
A lost place in Holland.
He Nevroticur,

Here is my feedback for your level. I have played the level. It was your first level, wasn't it?

I think the lights were good. That was your doubt, wasn't it? The textures were very nice too. It was egyptian style.
Only the walls. Do you know how to use skyboxes?
With that you can fake a sky. You should use that.
Only one thing. The level was a little bit empty in the hall with the pillars. But for a first level it is cool.
I'm looking forward to your next level.

I had a level that was almost ready, only there were a lot af BSP-holes in it. And i don't know how to fix it easily. So i had to start over again. Damn.

But when it's finishes i will put it here, so that you can test it too, and others if they want.

Greetings.

Nevroticur

God Like Me!
Mar 1, 2001
Norway [Vennesla hæran]
home.no.net
Hello Mr.!

Thanx for checking it out, yeah, lights were one of my concerns, and yeah it was my first map, or I started another once, but I never finnished it...

Hey, making a skybox was really easy, but it didn't give me the wanted effect on this map, on my future maps however, when I design it with a skybox from the start it will probably look good too... As of now I think I will leave it as it is, eventough I have once again rebuildt the part with the roofs with holes (aka Tertrisville), so I doubt I'm ever gonna get finnished :)

I have added some more stuff laying around, and will probably add some more, need something to hide between, LOL....

To bad you had to start your level over again, I'm sure some of the wizards here could have helped you out... Look forward to seing it touhg...

Anyone else wanne see this map of mine? Say so, and I will upload it here...

Lee

Ha Ha Ha!
Mar 23, 2001
Holland
Visit site
Nice map man! Holy moly... is it really your first map? :p it's great! but uhm.. i think your map was a bit dark. i couldn't see much. :) when i saw your map i was suprised because my first maps were very BAD, very small. hehe... but whatever.. cya!