ctf tuts ???

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Wanderer

Jul 7, 2000
First place a FlagBase (under NavigationPoints).

Under the FlagBase properties=>FlagBase=>Team=[This should be for reference to the team it belongs to]
0=Red
1=Blue

Do a Paths Define (Press F8=>Lighting tab=>Paths Define button) and it should be all set.

CoRKSKReW

Jan 10, 2000
Berkshire, UK..
www.madasafish.com
Aaaaaaah, but what about 3 or 4 team CTF?? NOW THAT would be fun!! /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

bullet2.gif

CoRKSKReW

And now Some famous last words from History:

'This gun isn't loade..'
'This box is ticki..'
'He's my best mate ain't h......'
'What does this red bu.....'

[BuF]Wacky

Mar 24, 2000
Glasgow, UK
imperialconflict.iscool.net
I suggested a four way CTF a while back................ and was badly flammed.
I don't understand why, it could be a lot of fun /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

bullet2.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wanderer

Jul 7, 2000
Really, flamed for a 4 team CTF? Wonder where I was for that....

Anyways, technically all the code is there for a 4 team CTF deal you just need to enable it in the Unrealscript. That basically means making a subclass of the CTF gametype and adding the rest.

[BuF]Wacky

Mar 24, 2000
Glasgow, UK
imperialconflict.iscool.net
So it can be done then.
So why hasn't anyway created one yet. I haven't seen any for downloading on NaliCity yet /~unreal/ubb/html/frown.gif

bullet2.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity"<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>