When did this happen?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
The "Currently Browsing Boards" bar at the bottom of the Forum list. That's pretty interesting.

------------------
Yes, I know I'm full of $I-IiT - but I'm Godlike dammit!

hal{PuF}

[BuF]Wacky

Mar 24, 2000
Glasgow, UK
imperialconflict.iscool.net
I noticed that about a month ago.... pretty cool idea huh?

bullet2.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity"<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Vortex

My last status sucked
Jan 19, 2000
Planet Express
Visit site
That's been around for a while, I think. Helps me hunt down my enemies LOL! Thing is, perhaps they should have it at the bottom of the window all the time 'cos at the moment the only way to see who's on is to keep on going bakc to the main forum page which get's annoying after a while.

bullet2.gif

"The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when
a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair."

Azmo

ul+ra l33+
Mar 27, 2000
Netherlands
Why not keep the forum index open and browse in another window? That way you just have to refresh the page once in a while...

Works like a charm

bullet2.gif

Don't make me kick your bud...