A friendly game?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Dec 31, 2000
Visit site
We are a clan dedicated to fun and good sportsmanship. We mostly play DM; but, will blunder through other things as well. We would like to find a few friendly matches: Just for fun. We have some pretty good players and some who are working on their skills; but, everybody gets to play.

The bottom line here is that if your clan might be interested in some friendly games with no posturing or bad feelings, drop on by and let's set something up. http://pub47.ezboard.com/futk1543frm19

BTW, our name is UTK (Unreal Tournament Knights)

Rev.Whoopass

Sperm Bot
Aug 5, 2000
Connecticut
Visit site
Well,we are primarily a CTF clan,but I am sure we all need a "fun night".All my clanmates are really cool guys,and love to have fun.I will ask around and see if they wanna TDM sometime.

Or better yet,since we play CTF and RA alot,how about DOM?Either way,we all enjoy good sportsmanship from any team.

Dec 31, 2000
Visit site
Well, we'll try most anything. Let me guess, you're the worst player on your team. Hehe. Should be a walk in the park for us. (*gulp*) We are good sports, win or lose.

Let's get together.

Rev.Whoopass

Sperm Bot
Aug 5, 2000
Connecticut
Visit site
Actually I prolly am the worst on the team.But It is hard to find a "nice guy" team to scrim with.BHS,[K],[LoC],[SfN] have all been really cool folks to play with.

Just wish more of the "leet" clans/players would do the same.

Dec 31, 2000
Visit site
Must be some team if you are the worst. I'm probably in the middle at UTK; but, we have a few players that are unavailable. One is moving and Evil LarrE is moving up to cable soon. (Watch out for that one, cause he kicks ass on 56K)

We have good sportsmanship as our primary goal. How does a couple of weeks from now sound? Probably a Saturday. We have a couple of servers; but, are open to anything reasonable.

I AM{skullface}

metrosexual
Oct 24, 2000
Boston, Mass
www.skullface.com
It sounds like you guys are actually revolving your gameplay around the things that matter most in UT, fun and good sportmanship.

If you'd like to play some 1vs1, or 2vs2 DM, give me a shout! We are pretty new to the whole UT community, and it'd be cool to know some other clans and play/practice with them!

-I_AM

Dec 31, 2000
Visit site
Sure I_AM just drop by our website and we'll arrange something. I'm always up for a game. Let me know when and I'll arrange a server.

Maybe a 2 on 2 would be fun. i'm sure that I can grab a partner. Or even some 4 on 4

OshadowO

Irregular
Feb 10, 2000
CA
Sorry to butt in but figured this was the best way to get ahold of ya.
Sir Questor do you know what's up with swords #2 it's been down forever?

Pillsbury Flow Boy

The Stairway to Revvin'
Jan 22, 2001
CC,NV,USA
www.knightgames.net
hey, I_Am, if you ever want a 1on1, just drop me a line, ICQ=92591279... I'm almost always available early mornings, or evenings after prolly around 3:00 PM Pacific...

BTW because I think Geocities just shut down the fp.geocities to outside users, my name is Baron_PFB=UTK= so don't be afraid to add me for a game or two :)

Dec 31, 2000
Visit site
Guess I'd better put my icq up before my clanmate cuts me out of my matches. Hehe. icq 78735389 Let's all get together and have some good, clean, friendly fun. PFB. I've got your back.

My host for my sig is being a proper bi**h lately. It's up and down more times than than a dogs leg at a hydrant factory.

Rev.Whoopass

Sperm Bot
Aug 5, 2000
Connecticut
Visit site
Hal I was trying to be humble :) (hehe)

BTW Stosh,is Ci intersted in a scrim with |H| in the near future?We are still working out some bugs,and have been scrimming alot lately.

And Hal,great games the other day.It was almost like a PuF reunion match.Alot of puffers there,I had a blast!

MagicDizk

P.F.M
Apr 11, 2000
Franklin, NC USA
Hi,

What is you IRC? Lets try and get something going this weekend. Our channel is ETG #[MaK] stop by anytime!

[MaK]MagicDizk|PuF
unreal://208.23.15.88:7787