are you able to bind all 5 buttons of your mouse?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Blistering_Pants

T2 Junkie
May 14, 2000
VA, USA
One way around this is to set up your mouse settings (outside of UT) as keyboard keys IE set one as right shift and the other as right control. Then bind the function that you want in UT to those keys and Vola! It should work ;)

barfretchpuke

Dec 20, 1999
Visit site
in windows:

Start > Settings > Control Panels > Mouse

choose the buttons tab.

bind the left (thumb) button to backspace - that way you can use it in internet explorer and UT.

I_B_Bangin

habitual line stepper
Aug 6, 2000
Boston, MA
Here is how mine is set up....

mouse.jpg

And here are the matching lines in my user.iniso that the big side button gives me the X-loc and the small one gives me the IH.

Backspace=getweapon Translocator

Tab=getweapon ImpactHammer

Then I just scroll through the weapons with the wheel and fire and alt fire are the left and right mouse buttons.

rhakka

a.k.a. Zeus, ruler o' the universe
May 6, 2000
portland,ME,USA
www.teamplay.net
damn, that didn't work for me... I have backslash bound to say "got the flag here"... tried to bind a mouse key to backslash outside of UT... doens't call up the bind in UT. hmm... i'll have to check the settings again..