CSHP4f problem????

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

jvavrick

NOT a Programmer
Mar 19, 2001
Pittsburgh
www.vavrick.com
I regularly visit the [CSHP] ACOM Servers and yesterday I tried to get on and kept getting this error saying that I have an 'Illegal (AV) auto aim' and that I have to remove it before i can play, then automatically kicks me. Now mind you, this is the only place I go to play. Yesterday, I also noticed that they sent me CSHP4f when I logged on. Is this causing a conflict for me? I am on a MAC and I am almost positive that I do not have an auto aim bot, like it is telling me. Is there a way to check for the bots in the console or where would I find out if I have one? Would they be sent to my machine from another server?

Please help, dying to KILL!!!!
VAV

WasHighPingDuck

Experienced
Nov 30, 2000
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Visit site
Hi Jvavrick,
It happened to me at ACOM yesterday too!
It didn't kick me or change my name and I just closed the consol and played on.
It is a lot more likely to be a CSHP bug then an aimbot virus.
Try another server I'm sure it will get fixed soon!

{950}WasHighPingDuck!

What do you mean "Who stepped on a duck!"

jvavrick

NOT a Programmer
Mar 19, 2001
Pittsburgh
www.vavrick.com
Thanks Nevar for directing me to creativecarange.com. They seem to have a grasp on the problem there.

WasHighPingDuck, a lot of people are receiving the error whenever they move the mouse. they can do everything else, but whenever the mouse is moved they get kicked. It is specific to MAc and Linux users and Dr. Sin over there is making the appropriate corrections at this time so do not bug him about it.

thanks again all for your response,

a_gay_with_AIDS