CTF4 is up and running!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

flare

Banned
Aug 4, 2000
Visit site
I remember playing this mod when it first came out, it was real cool! :)
the maps werent great but ill check it out now and see how it has come along since I last played it. :)

]LoL[malkovich|mOO

laughing out loud !
Jan 24, 2001
Boston MA
Visit site
yeah , it is really fun but it is much more fun when there is some organization amongst the members of each team , it doesnt look like there will be any time set aside for puf/myu organized play which is a shame , thats what i was really looking forward to , but hey i will take what i can get and hopefully there will be times when most of the people that are on the server are team players and understand how it works ... shirk ...

flare

Banned
Aug 4, 2000
Visit site
im hoping this is a mod that is in every first person shooter as a online mode, instead of having the common CTF mode. 4 way CTF is a lot funner.

Frequent Visitor
Jun 2, 2000
Visit site
n o no no-shirk-that is why I would like to see it running off and on.
Get used to it for a few maps(for awhile)then we can have an organized match(which I don't really care about).
Jump in and have a ball!!
<note>need 6 flags to win</note>