OMG!! The Kernal is corrupt!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ZenPirate

Living Legend (and moderator)
Nov 21, 2000
New York
General protection fault>Alert! The Kernal is corrupt,the bastard!

Kernal32>How dare you!After all we've been through.Accuse me of being corrupt

General protection fault>Don't deny it,you rat fiend!!

Kernal32Muwahahahaha!!I'll get you all for this!!
<initiate crash dive>
General protection fault>man your battle stations men!!System restore-make ready.Startup disk-stand by.CD-rom-make ready lad.Hard drive-brace for impact!

Kernal32>You can't stop me,pathetic fools!!I've been chosen to fail by a higher power than you!!No,not God,Bill Gates!

General protection fault>NOOOOOOOO!!!
<Warning Kernal32 has caused a fault,system halted>

Kernal32>Mission accomplished sir!!

Omnipotent voice from above>Impressive.That's a new record for you Kernal

Kernal32>I owe it all to you sir!

ZombieKilla

Nov 6, 2000
Michigan
dkb.myeva.net
This sort of thing is why I trust only the Linux Kernels.

WARNING!!! This program has performed an illegal procedure and will be terminated!!!

If you continue to recieve this message, please contact Microsoft technical support. Hours of availability are limited to 10 a.m to 3 p.m. local time Caracas. Please note that you WILL be billed according to the service manager's mood on the day you call.

Thank you again for choosing Microshaft(sic)
Microsoft