Do It!!!!!!!! Do It Now!!!!!!!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

I AM{skullface}

metrosexual
Oct 24, 2000
Boston, Mass
www.skullface.com
Do yourself a favour and go out and buy the iFeel Logitch optical mouseman. With it's forcefeedback UT is absolutely incredible...I can't believe I used to play it without feeling those rockets load up, or the kick of the mini gun as it revs up to speed!

So DO IT!!! DO IT NOW!!! Go out and grab one!

ps. Thanks to those on the forum who helped me find the logitech patch for UT!

CrazyCougar

CATatonic
Jan 5, 2001
Ottawa, Canada
I never could understand forcefeedback. Can you do shock combo's without it messing with your aim? Why use a feature that might put you at a disadvantage since it's not very common?

G

Originally posted by I_AM{skullface}

So DO IT!!! DO IT NOW!!! Go out and grab one!

no ty. i have my microsoftie 5 button, scroll, optical mousie, and keyboard (KeyPad really in this case for easy access to many keys without having to move my hand) combo and that's what i prefer. :)
lots of buttons and keys all waiting for custom binds. =)-

I AM{skullface}

metrosexual
Oct 24, 2000
Boston, Mass
www.skullface.com
the mouse, the stinkin' mouse

nope, the feedback doesn't do a thing to mess up your combos. but then again, I'm not all that good, so maybe I can't tell the difference!

I have all my stuff bound to my keys, the only thing I have bound to my mouse is primary/secondary fire, and weapons scroll. But I've bound most of my weapons to keys anyway.

It's just a fun added bonus to the game, it's cool to feel a shock blast hit the ground by your feet and know it just missed you! And the feeling of the weapons is just awesome.

Don't knock it till you try it!

G

*shrug* whatever man. had this one a Long time now and am kinda attached to it. will NEVER go back to mousies with balls after using optical this much i can tell you ! :)

OshadowO

Irregular
Feb 10, 2000
CA
If I'm not mistaken his post does indicate that the iFeel is indeed an optical mouse.
I can understand your apprehension though(did I use that right?:D) but I've used force feedback controllers on games before and it's pretty damn cool:)
Not saying you go buy it BTW:)

WasHighPingDuck

Experienced
Nov 30, 2000
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Visit site
Hi all,
I use a Ligitech Mouseman optical and it feels and works great.
I'm not upgrading because, can you imagine what a TeleFrag feels like with a force feedback mouse!!! :)

{950}WasHighPingDuck!

Some day "Plays like a duck will be a compliment!" :)