• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
How do you change your avatar (the pic that appears below your name <<<<<<)? I went to user control panel, edit options, then change avatar. I clicked yes, i do want a custom one, clicked yes to upload from my computer, and typed the adress on my comp.

I clicked update or whatever it is, and it came up with the screen when it says there is a message (before it said the file was too big, but i have changed it now), but there is no message! when i view a post my pic isn't there!

do i have to put it on a website or what?

thx

8-4-7-2

Mar 6, 2000
Germany
You can either put it one a website and fill in a link, or you upload it to the PU server.

Remember:
The pic must not be bigger than 60*60 pixels!

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
1) it does need to be 50x50 or less
2) I believe .jpg, .gif, .png and .bmp files are supported. I would suggest, however, that you use .jpg or.gif
3) Instead of typing in the address, select "browse" and highlight it.

Let me know if this doesn't help.

flare

Banned
Aug 4, 2000
Visit site
I posted a message about that same thing also and I asked another question to I was hoping someone could answer for me in my post :)

SpawN

Mutated Hell Spawn
Feb 2, 2000
I.T.N
Visit site
You can use photo shop or paint shop pro to convert the bmp file to a jpg file.
I believe that with paintbrush you can also convert the bmp to jpg.
Just try it.