Morety as a baby

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Swarthy_Foreskin

Retarderator
Aug 16, 2000
Washington State
morety.JPG

MoyDoy

Taking myself way too seriously
Apr 20, 2000
Östersund, Sweden
Visit site
The world is spinning, the birds are singing and we're still making "Morety-farting" jokes.

Makes you wanna sing "Beautiful Day" by U2. But on the other hand, I do have taste in music.

Retro|PuF

Skilled
Sep 2, 2000
Northwest Indiana, US
www.geocities.com
I beg to differ

As a U2 fan, I almost feel compelled to get my two cents in. I have no intention of starting a "My band is better than your band" debate, and I don't want to try to encourage you to like U2. I like them because they are a very dynamic rock and roll band. Their songs are different (every song doesn't sound like every other). They have lots of originality and don't need to cover/sample from other artists' work. And there's lots of ppl who would agree that they can relate to the music/lyrics, and find it uplifting, motivating, exciting, etc...

Again - I don't care to start a debate about it. I very much agree that everyone has the right to their own opinion. I would just hope that next time you choose to put down a song, think about choosing one that many many people don't like (80%+), rather than one who's band sells out almost every show it holds.

All said in good demeanor... ;). Hope you read it as such.

Retro|PuF

Skilled
Sep 2, 2000
Northwest Indiana, US
www.geocities.com
??

What, Swarthy? Where do The Pie Tasters fit in the picture? I've heard of the band, but didn't see it anywhere in the post. Is that where the graphic came from?

Viking - I agree - GeoCities is starting to suck. It's the same with other VB forums, too. (we have one for our clan, and get the same results)

damn... it's 1:30am... i need to get to bed. Later folks.

MoyDoy

Taking myself way too seriously
Apr 20, 2000
Östersund, Sweden
Visit site
I refered to "Beautiful Day" because of the whole "birds are singing"-thing. The song gives you that feeling, you know? I don't listen to U2 so I don't know much about them. I do however know that I don't like "Beautiful Day" (or the last single) so that's why I added the last line. I didn't post just to trash U2.