Looking For A Host

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

yellow_hobbit

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
Apr 30, 2000
I need a host for my webpage lvlseek.com , we're getting kicked of the server soon and we'd like to mentain our site. I just ned a new host, any ideas?

www.lvlseek.com

Fluid

Zen fascists will control you
Aug 2, 2000
Maastricht, the Netherlands
Oof, I already readied my demon banishment spells before I clicked this thread, but OK...

Can't you just use your ISP's webspace and make lvlseek.com redirect to that?

Or try (paid webspace) stuff like NameZero or CJB. They're all right it seems. :)

yellow_hobbit

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
Apr 30, 2000
Originally posted by ^Stormi^
Is there some problem with lvlseek being hosted here? It is an extremely well done site with good people doing the reviews. Hobbit, try writing an email to hosting@planetunreal.com

They are rather a nice bunch. And very quick too. And look here too....
http://www.planetunreal.com/about/hosting.shtml

well they won't take us, i might go to unrealcenter.com, they would take us. i've first got to talk about it with demowipper. we run the site together.