Who would win in a fight.......

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Who would win in a fight?

• Super Dave

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Super Greg

Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters

phil

OH GOD
Jan 3, 2000
SUPER GREG!

cause he's gotta be popin the wood while sending the bling bling message in one of those pics!

B

Bee
Sep 6, 2000
Bussum, NL
www.zdclan.nl
What kind of question is that ??? SuperGreg will win for sure:) just like I_B said did u see the flexing this guy does. It will all be over soon for SuperDave.

lol

]LoL[malkovich|mOO

laughing out loud !
Jan 24, 2001
Boston MA
Visit site
i think you guys may have underestimated superdave's mind control powers , does nobody remember his epic battle with supergrover ? ... shirk ... oh and i guess 'gangsta years #1' involved a lot of writing of names on brick walls with colored chalk ?

Boom

Rumpshaking Moderator
Mar 28, 2000
Visit site
Supah Grrrreg! Numbah One!

You gotta watch that little clip from his site. Scratchin skills like I've never seen before. :)

Clayeth

Classic
Apr 10, 2000
Kentucky
Hey, has anyone noticed that Super Greg looks like the guy from Queen? After he cut his hair and grew a mustache? I think it's his new identity. Same musical skillz :p

I_B_Bangin

habitual line stepper
Aug 6, 2000
Boston, MA
Boooyaaaa

supergreg.jpg