Amazing what you find from the past.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

TWD

Cute and Cuddly
Aug 2, 2000
Salt Lake City UT
members.lycos.co.uk
Try this do a search of the forums and perform a search that covers all time and all forums and search for your name.

I almost died from laughter when I did it. Some of the things I found were fairly interesting that I had never seen before. Some things I wish I could forget

Then there was the things that were just plain disturbing. It's hard to believed that those things acutally happened and you guys said some of the things you really did!

Try it I'm shure you'll like it.

OshadowO

Irregular
Feb 10, 2000
CA
Well somehow I doubt it that all of us are as popular as our resident white dragon to warrant a mention in posts we weren't aware off:D

TWD

Cute and Cuddly
Aug 2, 2000
Salt Lake City UT
members.lycos.co.uk
I usually don't miss threads about me because every week I do a search of all the posts that contained TWD in the past week. The only posts I found that I hadn't seen before were about people picking on me. Hardly worth my time I know your joke.

What really surprized me was some of the stuff that troll said. I was also surprized that a lot of these posts were still there. I thought most of them got deleted when we had forum upgrades ect. I also thought that someone would have deleted some of the other posts but their still there.

Of course I didn't read them. Maybe I should I forget what that first fight was about.

Another fun thing to do is search for all the posts that you posted on.

TWD

Cute and Cuddly
Aug 2, 2000
Salt Lake City UT
members.lycos.co.uk
You guys are so dense

You'd think my signature, the picture in my avatar, and my odd behavior in mIRC where I contine to hold on to the story that I am a dragon and not a human, would tip you off about what TWD stood for.

It's not like it's some big mystry unlike some initals in other peoples names **cough** AQPete **cough**

Omega-Seven

Apr 17, 2000
none.yet
ReTaWD

First off, it's QA, not AQ

And second of all, QA = Question and Answer... or also Quality Assurance. COMMON abbreviations. It's also in reference to the fact that he does a lot of work behind the scenes and answers a lot of questions.

And second of all, yeah, it's obvious what you think you are. We are wondering if it's as obvious to you what WE think you are.