PDA

View Full Version : At Least Tribes 2 Will Hold Us Over.

[OF]AbsolUT
8th Mar 2001, 05:07 AM
Thank god we will have Tribes 2 to hold us over until Unreal 2 comes out. Their's nothing like waiting for UT to come out and all we had was the demo and regular Unreal. Not bashing Unreal, I still feel that it is my favorite single player game of all time. Besides Deus Ex. Also Deus Ex 2 will be cool. What about in May the release of Duke Forever?

Uisge
8th Mar 2001, 06:24 AM
Don't hold your breath on release dates for Tribes 2, DN4E or any other game release dates...

[OF]AbsolUT
8th Mar 2001, 10:34 AM
I hear that. A friend of mine was doing Beta testing for Tribes 2. There not doing beta test anymore. There doing another sort of testing. I think the release date of the end of this month sounds about right. We will see. All I was saying is most of us will be playing Tribes 2, and Halo and others by the time Unreal 2 comes out.

Zazicle
8th Mar 2001, 12:11 PM
The game that'll really set new boundaries is Black & White.

hal
8th Mar 2001, 01:17 PM
Gone Gold reports that Tribes 2 is happening very, very soon.

[OF]AbsolUT
8th Mar 2001, 01:57 PM
Article, can you give me a link to Black & White. I keep hearing about it, but can't find anything about it. And Hal, I read the same thing. That is what I was going on. Plus my friend said they were back to beta testing. It's not called beta any more. It's called something else. It's only being tested through Dynamix. I can't wait to play it.

Zaccix
9th Mar 2001, 12:40 AM
Try Lao Tzu (http://www.strategyplanet.com/blackandwhite/) for Black & White info.

I'm waiting for Tribes 2 as well, because it just looks so bloody kewl :) I wish Sierra would liase a bit more with Dynamix though, as the recent Gone Gold thing showed.

TomCom
9th Mar 2001, 04:21 AM
I can't wait for black and white :) it looks so damn cool. Pity they're not including a chicken-monster though, that really would have been worth seeing.