Cross Hairs

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Prophetus

Old Fart
Dec 4, 1999
...standing behind you...
Here is the ones I made for our clan, Ci. They aren't special or pretty...but I like them. I'm making some new ones that will look alot better and colorful.

Thanks to Rene for the inspiration. I also used parts of his crosshairs and incorporated them in certain new crosshairs.

BishopASJ

Before the "consoles", there was Atari
Aug 23, 2000
Buffalo, New York
Visit site
bleh...

Unfortunately, Prophetus never took into account his clanmates aren't too swift. He specifically designed each crosshair around a weapon, and never bothered telling us which crosshair was best for which weapon.

I'm using the "SnotGun" xhair for my shock rifle...I think.

Prophetus

Old Fart
Dec 4, 1999
...standing behind you...
Sure, do what you want with it...its free. BTW...crosshair 19 and 20 are not good. They tend to disappear after you select them. You have to actually enter a game then select crosshairs 19 and 20. I know why it's doing this...i just didn't care to fix it.

I suggest you don't use them anyways.

Unfortunately Bishop can't read and therefore, didn't realize I posted information about each crosshair on our clan forums. Its ok, Bishop...the short bus is here now:).

Nevroticur

God Like Me!
Mar 1, 2001
Norway [Vennesla hæran]
home.no.net
Hey ZaGhost!

Well, OK, Sure you can... I had 11 packs myself, now it's twelve... If you email me, I'll let you know the names and we can see if I have some you dont...

I have made 22 crossh's more that I haven't added yet aswell, so that should be two packs more...

F}{ZaGhost}{F

Skinny, long-haired, guitar playing freak
Prophetus : Cool I'll add them in, I just have a thing for crosshairs, like to keep as many options open for people as possible... :)

Nevroticur : Sweet, I'll drop you an e-mail listing all the ones I have so far then...
Let me know when you other 2 are ready as well... I'm about to start another pack as well
I think, got a few ideas, and I think I'm finished the music project I was working on.

XxBonesxX : You can only have 20 crosshairs overall, but as many different packs installed as you want
and pick individual hairs from different packs....

XxBonesxX

banned
Dec 19, 1999
A grave Yard!
Visit site
So what your saying is if there are some crosshairs in pack I don't want to add to my ini. I don't have to? What I mean is say like there were a few in one pack I liked, but did not like the other could I just add only those? If so that means I can pick certain ones out of a pack and add it to my ini. and it should work..

One more thing :) can i remove the crosshairs that came with UT, and replace them with custom crosshairs without messing anything up?

F}{ZaGhost}{F

Skinny, long-haired, guitar playing freak
You got it...
you can mix and match from any pack you have ...
all you need is the utx file in the texture dirtectory
and yes you can not use the defaults....

for example my pack has 20 hairs, so have all 20 of min in the list for now

eg:
CrossHairs[0]=ZaGhost-X.ZaG-1

CrossHair[numbers 0-19]
ZaGhost-X is ther name of the utx file
ZaG-1 is the crosshair

so say you wanted to use one of mine, one default and one of Nevroticur's

CrossHairs[0]=ZaGhost-X.ZaG-1
CrossHairs[1]=Botpack.CHair5
CrossHairs[2]=[VUC]Cross.cross0

you can mix and match as many as you want up to 20
I have screenshosts of every pack on my site to make it easier to pick the ones you'd like to try