I had the best Dutch Oven this morning

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
I was farting before I fell asleep and when I woke up this morning I was still letting those hot smelly farts. (the kind you get just before you get the sh*ts) So when I got up, I pushed the covers back really fast to I could get the full effect. Morety you would have been proud.:)

TheMan

Jan 31, 2000
Oregon
Dood, you dutch oven'd yourself?? LOL. A dutch oven is when you do that to your girlfriend/wife. I don't know what the hell you call it when you do it to yourself you sick mO :)

CHRYSt

You can't help that. We're all mad here.
Jan 14, 2000
www.crawlspaceradio.com
Next time, try these suggestions for all new exciting fun times:

Mexican oven: Eat some tacos and nachos before bed
Japanese oven: Eat sushi
All American oven: Chili Dogs
Cuban Oven: Black beans and rice

Also, what can really work well is instead of farting, just let a little poop out to sit in your shorts overnight. When you wake in the morning, pull the covers over your head for a full bodied experience.

B

BlackIce

Eyecrazy.gif