How to modify your browser's menu?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Donovan

Mar 2, 2001
Visit site
Is it possible to add a new tab in the menu of UT? I would love to be able to filter for only instagib or only sniper...

Donovan

Mar 2, 2001
Visit site
The tweaks section only shows how to creat a tab for CTF. It doesn't show what other options you can use. What I would like to do is to make a tab that shows only instagib or only sniper servers... Or, is there anyway to search ut's browser?

Tetris L

Smartass
Feb 15, 2000
Germany
cleaned.beyondunreal.com
rolleyes @ Viking1

Thanks for this helpful tip. Now .... which one of the 372 UT tweaks pages on the WWW are you talking about?

Donovan,
yes you can add tabs to your Ubrwoser. You'll find instruction how to do that on the site in my signature. The bad news: You can't filter mutators with the Ubrowser. And since both Instagib and SniperArena are mutators, there is no way to make a tab for these in the Ubrowser. You'd have to use for example PingTool to filter these.

Viking1

Highly Unstable
Aug 12, 2000
Winnipeg
www.cainsunited.net
Hmmmm......

Donovan seemed to have no problem understanding that I was talking about the Planet Unreal UT tweaks page. Probably something that you can take as a default if no other page is specified.