Mines a pint of......(EUROLAN)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Yes! Before the LAN I want to go for a ......

• ......curry (Inflictor and his delicate girly taste buds aren\'t here to disallow this option)

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • ......chinese (You throw chip?)

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • .......pizza (only Italians could get away with selling posh cheese on toast)

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • ......kebab (or is this something reserved for AFTER copious amounts of alcohol consumption?)

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • .....don\'t care as long as it\'s not that fecking Wimpy

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
Mar 6, 2000
London
www.mox-guild.com
Guinuess.
I also want [TT] not to drink the bar out of vodka....I want some :D

All in favour of a curry beforehand post "Aye"

Anyway, 15 days till the Lan party so I thought I'd post final details. Can everyone now reply to this thread rather than the other "Eurolan]|[?" thread, as it's kind of annoying wading through lots of bumps in search of something relevent :D

Final Attendee list. - This will NOT change. If your name is not on the list tough sh1t. There is still one person I haven't heard back from (Gronk), if I don't hear by the end of the day then their slot will go to Sykes/Peter - D-Stroya's m8's (whichever one contacts me the earliest saturday morning gets to go.)
Anyway without further ado let me tell you who's going to be shortly featured on crimewatch :D

Lord Khaine
Zaccix
[TT]Hollowman
[TT]Creamy-Goodness
[TT]Cougar
[TT]DiamondShell
[TT]n3o
Prophecy
[TT]IronJaw
[TT]Resonate
[TT]Vapor
[Ci]BaronSamedi
[Ci]Mazza
[DsV]Selerox
Nico
Bootlace
Me (obviously)
Redfox
Edgecrusher
Dedmeat
RaptoR
DeeperShade
D-Stroya
Firestorm
Lima

Finalised CTF Maplist - I highly suggest people dl and have a play of these to familiarise themselves with them. Server will have a 5 cap/20 minute turnaround.

ctf-airraid2
ctf-antimatter][ - http://www.planetunreal.com/dl/nc.asp?nalicity/utctf/ctf-antimatter][.zip
CTF-AquamarinaX32 - I have my doubts about this one - it's a damn fine map but if you've never played it before you'll be running round lost for the first five minutes
ctf-anachronism
ctf-asteroid
ctf-battle][stations - http://www.planetunreal.com/dl/nc.asp?nalicity/utctf/ctf-battle][stations.zip
ctf-baranco
ctf-conquest
ctf-cryptic
ctf-inside][ - http://www.planetunreal.com/dl/nc.asp?nalicity/utctf/ctf-inside][.zip
ctf-kosov (Inoxx map pack)
ctf-diamondsword
ctf-hall of giants - Again not so sure about this one, damn fine map but it can take bloody ages for anyone to make a cap
ctf-horus
ctf-howling gods
ctf-locustwind
ctf-longwalk
ctf-lucius
ctf-nalisazure][ - http://www.planetunreal.com/dl/nc.asp?nalicity/utctf/ctf-nalisazure][.zip
ctf-orbital
ctf-projectx1-1
ctf-rrajigar
ctf-scandinavium v1.1
ctf-terra
ctf-trainyard
ctf-warrior

As you can see, out lovely forums freak out when you post and html link that contains "][" in, just cut + paste the dodgy links so it contains the "[.zip"
I'm currently sorting out the DM maplist. I'll post that over the weekend.

Last edited:

[Ci]Mazza

Trigger Me Baby!
Mar 5, 2000
England
Visit site
i hope you are all lookin forward to feelin the 80s based hurt when WHAM! open a can of 2v2 RA whoopass on your candy asses :)

I'm also one of the Germany veterans from last time, hopefully i'll know what the buttons do this time ;)

[Ci]George_Michael (only because baz looks like Andrew Ridgley, hes the fruity one)

Syri

Who are you calling short?
Aug 18, 2000
Nottingham, England
i've got some DM maps to suggest. Q2DM1, Q2DM2, Q2DM8.
I've played all of these, and they're great conversions of the quake 2 classics.

Of course, we could always do some retro Quake 2 gaming :)

Arcturus

Not From Bloody Starcraft
Jan 23, 2000
Totally Not Korhal IV
w00t! I'm in!

D-Stroya, don't forget my copy of Quake 3 :)

I'm bringin in the full version of Megamap. Megamap][ is a no-go, because it's still too early in development I'm afraid.

Oh...... I'll try and go through the CORRECT door this time (most EuroLAN2-ers will know what I'm on with :D )

[Ci]Mazza

Trigger Me Baby!
Mar 5, 2000
England
Visit site
I'm thinkin that i won't go for too firey a curry, i want to play some UT at the megabowl rather than spending the whole night on the crapper :)

Zaccix

Truth, by Banksy
Nov 10, 1999
London, UK
There's another option to the above ones: KFC :D

Remember to buy your stuff the day before! (Beer, snacks etc.) There's nothing worse than trekking round Nottingham on a Saturday night, desperately trying to find a Tesco or a corner shop. I know, 'cos I've done it twice :)

Anyway, mines a large doner with salad, no sauce. Cheers :D

Selerox

COR AD COR LOQVITVR
Nov 12, 1999
TheUKofGBandNI
selerox.deviantart.com
hehe, amen Zacc!

I can agree completely with Zacc. Stock up on Red Bull and Pro Plus before you leave. To give you an idea of what will happen if you don't, here's a snippet from EuroLAN1:

Zaccix: Are you sure theres a garage around here?
TheInflictor: Yeah, theres definatly a shop here, I went to uni here remeber...
Selerox: You sure? cos, er the suns coming up...

:)

Syri

Who are you calling short?
Aug 18, 2000
Nottingham, England
what sort of time is everyone planning on getting to nottingham?

If anyone's arriving early, let me know and i can put on a guided tour :D

[Ci]Mazza

Trigger Me Baby!
Mar 5, 2000
England
Visit site
w00t!!! 1 PuF year old!! Didn't realised i joined the day after Ci was born ;)

I also want another U4E match, my legendary airblast skill will be revealed once more :)