cant patch

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

D@YD3@(\/)

Mar 2, 2001
netherlands
www.utplayer.net
it seems when i have unrealtournament an i want to patch my older version to (for exaple 3.32) it gives this error : the file from the cd rom umenu.u is not the expected version therfore unreal cant be patched".

What is this jibba jabba?

please help me out havent play UT for 10 days now...

8-4-7-2

Mar 6, 2000
Germany
3.32 ? :confused:

Either get 4.32 or 4.36

Do you have UT bundeled with a soundblaster card?
In that case you need the no-delta patch from http://www.planetunreal.com/files

It contains all info to patch the game without CD but is also 32 MB. Even if you haven't got UT with a SB you should try it

D@YD3@(\/)

Mar 2, 2001
netherlands
www.utplayer.net
eh that's what i ment :) 4.32 (type error)
in yes i have a soundblaster live..
does that matter? couse if my harddisk is 1st time installed (for example when i format c:) i do can install the patch! (?)

8-4-7-2

Mar 6, 2000
Germany
It doesn't matter if you have a SB, but if you got the game with the card (some SB Live's are sold with UT). But it has a special version and needs an extra patch.

As you can patch after you reformatted I guess we can cancel that idea.

Did you try to completely uninstall and reinstall UT? Maybe you don't need a reformat, but just a fresh UT

D@YD3@(\/)

Mar 2, 2001
netherlands
www.utplayer.net
yeah i tried that! well i asked a friend of mine to completely copy his ut dir inclusive the newest patch and the bonuspack 4.. (it is not elegal since i have my own original ut copy )

so i will be playing ut next week again :)
thannxx for ya help anyway!