UNreal editor

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Lead_Boss

Mar 19, 2000
Visit site
Is there anywhere i can download the unreal editor? my unreal ed has problems...I have donwloaded the patches and everything just it says an error .... can not find editor.dll
but it is in the file area and i dont have a clue what im suppose to do...

Liquid

Mar 19, 2000
when you install Unreal Tournament, unrealed is installed for you in the system directory (c:\Unreal Tournament\system or whereever you nstalled it to)if you run unreled.exe it should work fine. If you still get that error goto www.unrealed.net click on the editing link or something like that, it should then tell you what files you need to download for the specific error you get.

Liquid

Mar 19, 2000
when you install Unreal Tournament, unrealed is installed for you in the system directory (c:\Unreal Tournament\system or whereever you nstalled it to)if you run unreled.exe it should work fine. If you still get that error goto www.unrealed.net click on the editing link or something like that, it should then tell you what files you need to download for the specific error you get.

Wolf Blackstar

That other Wing Commander guy
Dec 13, 1999
Tau Ceti V
www.angelfire.com
www.unrealed.net will help you get started with tutorials too.

bullet2.gif

-Wolf Blackstar

"A chainsaw! find some meat!"

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
I didn't see the fix there. If you find out how to do it, LeadBoss, come back here and post the fix.... I have the same problem!

bullet2.gif

Yes, I know I'm full of $I-IiT - but I'm Godlike dammit!

hal{PuF}