UMOD unassociated yet again :(

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

GerbilJammer

Resident NOOb :D
Jan 25, 2001
Louisiana
every once in awhile winblows unassociates the UMOD program type, i found that repatching the game fixed this, i have the patch and all but i just moved so i cant find my GOTY cd :( is there ne way to manually fix this , for both UT:GOTY 436 and Unreal 226f

heheheh i put a pic of me drunk after mardi gras pissed cause i coudnt install a .umod:)

GerbilJammer

Jan 25, 2001
Louisiana
shortly after posting the first problem, i ran and searched the forums, good news, i got the unreal UMOD's done with the manual way with using start, then i tried with UT and no luck, well it told me UT wasnt installed, then i went into folder options and tried associating it manually :( no luck at all, then i tried cutting and pasting(editing the paths as needed) and renaming the .txt to.reg, but it wont let me change it to a .reg file :( can someone please help b4 i throw some tony chacheres( a cajun spice) onto ma puter and eat it :)

GerbilJammer

Jan 25, 2001
Louisiana
it doesn't say anything at all, it just shows the title of the file as umod.reg:(, i have yet another question, i have downloaded the 436nodelta patch the one that doesn't need the cd(due to the fact i cannot find exactly which box od ma stuff has all of my games cd's) can i use the 436 nodelta patch to update my unreal in order to reassociate the .UMOD's? remember i already have the GOTY updated to 436, and i found that updating the game again(instead of reinstalling or editing your registry resolves the UMOD problem) is it possible to do what i am speaking, cause i do not want to corrupt my UT to whereas i cannot play what i have already