HOLY TWACK!!! That was ride!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

0bside0

Transmogriphying...
Jul 20, 2000
Seattle, WA
www.klondike5.us
I'm in Seattle and all I can say is "HOLY TWACK, THAT WAS A RIDE!!!!!"

I just spent some quality time in a door-jam with a co-worker.

<wimper>anybody have a clean pair of shorts?</wimper>

They're saying 6.8 on the scale at the moment... though various reprts range from 6.2 to 7.0. We'll know in a few days most likely.

Anyone else here in the area?

Swarthy_Foreskin

Retarderator
Aug 16, 2000
Washington State
I was there. I was up in Kenmore. I was in school at the time. I was in the library(the only earthquake proof room in the school :) ) but i had to be under the table with the librarian's ass in my face, and he had eaten spicy food the night before.
It was estimated that it was around 6.5 around here.

Clayeth

Classic
Apr 10, 2000
Kentucky
I think it would be cool to be in an earthquake, but only if:

1. You didn't get hurt
2. Nobody you cared for got hurt
3. You were only visiting the area, so none of your stuff got screwed up.

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
I hope your house and stuff is alright. I remember we had a small short one hear back in the early 80's. All it did was kill our Tomato plants.:)

Y

Yellow5

Yeah that was a big one. I'm in Tacoma was was sleeping at the time (I work nights).

My wife comes busting into the room screaming "We're having an earthquake!!" and we just stood in the doorway laughing the entire time.

Fun stuff!

Siledre

Scorpions love marmalade too
Jun 14, 2000
Washington
we had 3 foot swells where I live

the water in the pool was hitting the building 20 feet away. The Seattle times had to oneup the other reports and stated it was 7.1, I hate reporters. But earthquakes are fun. Next time I want to be in the pool for it.

Kukuman

HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT
Mar 27, 2000
Bothell, WA
I was at school too, at lunch actually. Just got there, and then it happened.

The worst thing that happened at my house was my Pez collection fell. A picture was tilted slightly too. That's all. We got ripped off in Bothell :p

This is my 3rd earthquake. The last one was "The Big One". Not the Northridge one, it was before that.